FAQs on donations to Children's Charity CRY America
Is there any advantage to donating online?
Yes. When you donate online, you help twice over, as it is the most cost-efficient channel of collecting funds for CRY America.
Is it very complicated to donate online?
Not at all. It's simple and safe. Here's what you have to do to make a donation online:
1. Specify your donation details.
2. Fill in the personal information as this will enable us process your contribution(s) and send you a receipt.
3. Your selection will be displayed for review. Please check the information carefully and make sure that it is correct.
4. Once you confirm the details are correct, you will be taken to Authorize.net payment gateway.
Fill in your credit card details. You will get an immediate confirmation of your donation. You will also receive an email message with a donation number.
Do I need any special hardware or software to donate online?
No. But if this is the first time that you are doing any online transaction involving use of a credit card, you need to ensure that the transaction is secure. Use browser that supports 128bit encryption. eg IE 6 and above, Mozilla Firefox 2 and above .
Is it safe to give my credit card details online?
Sure it is. We adopt stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and your credit card details, are protected. These measures include the following:
- All your personal information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- We use industry-standard SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Encryption Technology for data encryption.
- We have been certified as a VeriSign Secure site. Verisign is a leading US-based Net Authentication Agency which certifies that a site's transactions are secured by SSL encryption.
- We have implemented an Address Verification System to safe guard against fraud on our payment gateway.
How can I disable the pop-up blocker to register?
Our site uses pop-ups in certain sections. To ensure easy access & browsing on the site, just enable the pop-up blocker. Go to your ‘Windows XP Firewall’ and disable the blocker. Incase, you have a third party pop-up blocker like Google Bar or Hotmail bar or even an anti-virus pop-up blocker like Norton Internet Security, you will need to disable the same.
How safe is my personal information with CRY America on the CRY America site?
Can donate in sterling?
We accept donations in all currencies offline. Online, we accept donations only in US dollars.
Are there any tax benefits for donating to CRY America?
CRY America is a 501(c)(3) registered organization, and all donations to CRY America are tax-deductible.
How do I contact you regarding my donation?
For more assistance or information on donating to CRY America please do write to the CRY America corporate office.
Note: CRY America does not ask for cash donations.
America are tax-deductible. CRY America, PO. Box 850948, Braintree, MA 02185-0948. Tel. 339-235-0792 and 617-959-1273.