Direct Project Funding
SUPPORT A PROJECT THROUGH DIRECT PROJECT FUNDING (DPF)
CRY America offers you the choice to directly support a Project of your choice for donations of $2,500 & above. We act as a link between you and your selected Project. When you want to support a Project, we help you choose a Project on the basis of your preferred issues or geographies. You may support the entire Project budget or just a part of it. You have the flexibility to pick what is important to you.
CRY AMERICA WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Allocate your donation towards funding a specific Project of your choice from a select list of Projects offered for Direct Project Funding. This Project may be offered to other high value donors only for the uncovered budget.
2. You will get detailed Project Progress Reports every 6 months, along with photographs from the field, so you can learn about the impact of your contribution.
3. Monitoring, evaluation & ensuring capacity building inputs for the Project to include:
*Half yearly field visits and reviews by our Development Support professionals to meet with the staff, parents, children and community with whom the Project works.
*Assessing the project's training & information needs and providing relevant support.
*Grant disbursals based on financial and program reviews.
*Annual evaluation, budget and plans for the 2020 grant period.
1. Organize a Project visit for you along with our CRY staff, on your next India visit. Please give us 4 weeks’ notice to plan and organize this.
2. Facilitate a call with the Project Partner at the year end, so you can talk directly to the Project partner. We request 3 weeks’ notice to plan/ organize this call for you, in which a CRY representative will also be present.
3. Acknowledge your generous donation on our CRY America Website, Newsletters & Annual Report. Please advise if we have your permission to do this.3
4. Issue the 501c3 tax deduction receipt to you within 2-3 weeks of receiving the donation (Online or by Check).
CRY AMERICA REQUESTS THE DONOR TO:
The donor is requested to make the payment via Credit Card on the CRY America website or via check payable to “CRY America Inc” & sent to CRY America, P.O Box 850948, Braintree, MA 02185-0948. Input “Project Name - Project Funding” in the memo section of the donation check for accounting purposes.
For more details contact Patrick Bocco at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-959-1273
Thank you for supporting CRY America with your generous donation and impacting the lives of thousands of children.
- About CRY
- About CRY America
- CRY America Vision & Mission
- Child Rights Charter
- Contact Us
- Projects We Support
- Project Impact
- USA Projects
- Stories Of Hope
- Project Selection and Review
- Child Rights
- Children Statistics